TEAM COAST GUARD
Our flotilla supports U.S.C.G. Station Sand Key, U.S.C.G. Air Station Clearwater and U.S.C.G. Sector St. Petersburg. We provide direct assistance, resources and assets to the Coast Guard missions of Search and Rescue, Recreational Boating Safety and Environmental Protection. Operating under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, we perform all the tasks and functions of the Active Duty Coast Guard except direct law enforcement and armed military operations.
- Search & Rescue for USCG Station Sand Key
- Maritime Observation Missions
- Navigation Aid and Bridge Inspection and Reporting, Nautical Chart Updating
- Vessel Safety Checks
- Boater Education, Chart Reading, and GPS Operation Course Instruction
- Marine Safety and Environmental Protection